Thanks for the quick checklist:
Let me give you a background of the env but before that : I think my issue is resolved with simple simple steps already
- We had used the GEAR Template for capacity planning, but as you would be knowing it was created for older versions and for latest versions instead of GEAR there is another paid service.
- We already had production environment on 7.1 version actually and we took similar parameters for resources, settings etc.
- I had configures and changed the JVM settings during the time of installations and increased them.
- However, I think I had missed the step that after changing it, we need to update installSvc.bat file in IS\support\win32.
- I just did the same and restarted the IS and surprisingly am seeing more free memory and available threads withing the maximum limit…
M sure there is no surprise to it, perhaps this was to be done along with JVM setting changes.
In all 4 IS, now the parameters and readings are controlled actually.
May be if you had similar exp, pls share some of it, so that I could under stand deeply.
PS: I guess I shall observe for a few days and then raise aticket if reqd.