Warning in server log. Help

The log shows that
AuditLogManager Runtime Exception: :[BAA.0000.0047] Warning: Pending audit events 100000 is 100% of threshold 100000. processing log entry .

I don’t know what’s that mean. What can I do?

Thanks.

Philos,

looks to me like your audit temp store is full.What version of the IS are you using? try
increasing the size of this temp store using the property watt.server.auditDBSize

“If maintaining the temporary store on disk, specifies the space allocation, in megabytes,for the temporary store files.”

Cheers,
Akshith

Hi Akshith

Thanks first.

I use version 6.5 of the IS, I deleted the audit data files of the IS for a temp solution, if it will affect the IS?

Cheers,
Philos Zhang

Philos,

These files have the audit events generated by the Integration Server which are yet to be persisted in the audit database or file system. Deleting these files will result in the loss of all pending audit events. This deleting is fine in Dev or test env but in Prod for a long term solution, i would say increase the size of these temp files.

Cheers,
Akshith

Akshith

Thank you so much really.

Philos Zhang

Philos,

Not a Problem, glad could help.

Cheers,
Akshith

Akshith

I have another question,
What about this one ‘watt.server.auditThreshold’, if it will work to me.

Philos.

Philos,

Actually, you can use this property also in conjunction with increase in the connection pool size of your ISAudit JDBC Pool connection.

Cheers,
Akshith

OK
Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.