Using the ISES Bridge InvalidClassException Error

Before I start a wild goose chase, has anybody else seen this error? I am using the Broker/Bridge package in Enterprise Server v5.0.

000000 IDATAB9999E java.io.InvalidClassException: com.wm.util.Values; Local class not compatible: stream classdesc serialVersionUID=-8399639587698064529 local class serialVersionUID=5046562456139979673

I have recently installed IS v4.6 SP1 and do not recall seeing this error in ES before the service pack upgrade. That might just be coincidence, though.

Thanks.

Dan,

I had a similar problem with a couple of integration components I created using an XML adapter. I’m not sure what the cause of the problem was but I was able to fix it by exporting the integration components, deleting them, and then importing them. Hope this helps…

Thanks, Bill. I followed your advice and it solved the problem. I wonder what the root cause was…?

Thanks again.

I am also seeing this problem. It seems to only occur when a byte array is being passed between the Entegration server to the Integration server and vice versa.

Our Enterprise server version is 5.0.1
Our Integration server version is 4.6

I have tried deleting the integration components and reinstalling them and there seemed to be no difference.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Which build version of the Bridge are you using?
ST

The problem has been solved.
Evidently, the byte array that I was sending in to the Integration Server from the Enterprise Server was automatically being converted to a string.

However in my IS Service, I was trying to convert the input byte array (which was actually already a string) to a string using the byteToString built in service. It was this service that was throwing the exception. Thus removing this service rectified my problem.

Thanks for responding,
Mark

Hi,
I am getting this weird error (000267 IDATAB9999E java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: instantiating IData (com.wm.app.tn.doc.BizDocEnvelope), using BasicData instead java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.wm.app.tn.doc.BizDocEnvelope)
on my EI when I am trying to publish Canonical document to Integration server using B2B adapter.I am using EI version 4.6 and IS version 4.6.
And, Although in trace log its showing up this error but the document is getting succesfully published to IS.I am clueless about this error.Somebody please help me out.
Thanks,
Ranjay Kumar

I am getting a similiar error in Manager Server. I am unable to manage our IS servers due to the discovery failing. I get the following error:
java.io.InvalidClassException: com.wm.util.LocalizedException; local class incompatible: stream classdesc serialVersionUID = 6719208277651116168, local class serialVersionUID = -1694518146896840006

Any ideas?

I am getting a similiar error in Manager Server. I am unable to manage our IS servers due to the discovery failing. I get the following error:
java.io.InvalidClassException: com.wm.util.LocalizedException; local class incompatible: stream classdesc serialVersionUID = 6719208277651116168, local class serialVersionUID = -1694518146896840006

Any ideas?