Hi there folks,
We are currently using MWS 7.1.2 WITH is 7.1.2.
Our Central User Management is configured.
It was yesterday when I tried to create a user in IS it said user already exists but it really did not exist in the user list in Integration Server.
How do I go about fixing this? Do I need to create IS users in MWS now?If Yes then how?
All help is monumentally appreciated.
Check for that user in MWS. It might exist already in MWS. Since your central user configuration is set, it will not allow you to create same user in IS again. If this is the case, you will have two option:
- Since user exists in Central Users already, use same credentials to login to IS (It should allow if all ACLs are set correctly).
- Delete this user from MWS and then create in IS. (you can later go and create in MWS too, if required).
Hope this helps.
Yes you are right.
Its exists in MWS.But I cannot delete it.
So what do I need to do in order to login to the IS with the same MWS User ID?
What ACLS does it need to be in on IS to be able to login to IS?
What Roles/Groups does that user need to be associated with in MWS to be able to login to IS?
thanks for the response Jay !!!
- Create a group in MWS, if not done already, and add this user to that group.
- In your IS, Click Security → ACLs and select appropriate ACL (for example, Administrator ACL if you want to give Admin Access) and click Add button below.
- In the dropdown inside the popup box, select ‘Central’ and type group name in below textbox and hit ‘GO’
- Select that group and click ‘save changes’.
This should setup login for all the users belonging to that group you created in MWS.
ill gvie this a shot.
Thank you so much for your help!!!
This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.