Urgent: Error while starting IS

Hi all,

While starting the IS, I am getting the following error. After this error message, LOCK File is also getting deleted. The error seems to be occuring at loading fabric-agent.xml file.

2010-06-07 11:13:32.166 Tangosol Coherence CE 3.2.2/371 (thread=webMethod
s Integration Server, member=n/a): Loaded operational overrides from resource “j
ar:file:C:/webMethods71/common/lib/ext/coherence.jar!/tangosol-coherence-overrid
e-prod.xml”
2010-06-07 11:13:32.166 Tangosol Coherence CE 3.2.2/371 (thread=webMethods
Integration Server, member=n/a): Optional configuration override “/tangosol-cohe
rence-override.xml” is not specified
log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (com.webMethods.lwq.config.Sto
rageConfigManager).

2010-06-07 12:52:47 IST [SCC.0121.0093I] XA Recovery Store initialized
2010-06-07 12:52:47 IST [agent.load.tartI] Loading registry config file C:\webMethods71\IntegrationServer.\config\fabric-agent.xml
2010-06-07 12:52:47 IST [com.webMethods.fabric.agent.FabricAgent.agent.startI] Starting Fabric Agent
2010-06-07 12:52:47 IST [ISS.0025.0054E] Fabric Agent initialization failed.
2010-06-07 12:52:47 IST [ISS.0014.0054C] Error occurred while initializing server: com.webMethods.sc.xml.XmlHelperException: Cannot load lock manager config file .\config\locking\DBLockConfig.xml
at com.webMethods.sc.distributedlocking.util.ConfigHelper.loadNodeFromFile(ConfigHelper.java:103) at com.webMethods.sc.distributedlocking.util.ConfigHelper.loadLockManagerConfigFromFile(ConfigHelper.java:78) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.Server.run(Server.java:454)

hi,

looks like your DBlockConfig file got corrupted or not loading…
navigate through … IntegrationServer\config\locking and check DBlockConfig.xml file… see if u can open that correctly in browser (to check if its well formed xml).

Have you configured the funcitonAlias ISInternal to use some database through pool?? if yes, check if that database is up and running.

-nD

Thanks for ur reply.

Actually the file config\locking\DBLockConfig.xml was not present. By mistake it would have deleted. Now I have corrected the error. In the server log I am seeing the following information after all the packages gets loaded. But still I couldn’t able to open the session to the server. Also admin page is not opening.

2010-06-07 13:01:54.347 Tangosol Coherence CE 3.2.2/371 (thread=webMethod
s Integration Server, member=n/a): Loaded operational overrides from resource “j
ar:file:C:/webMethods71/common/lib/ext/coherence.jar!/tangosol-coherence-overrid
e-prod.xml”
2010-06-07 13:01:54.347 Tangosol Coherence CE 3.2.2/371 (thread=webMethods
Integration Server, member=n/a): Optional configuration override “/tangosol-cohe
rence-override.xml” is not specified
log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (com.webMethods.lwq.config.Sto
rageConfigManager).
log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system properly.
Successfully loaded PSUtilities configuration file into memory
Exception in thread “Thread-41” java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.wm.pkg.art.ns.NotificationManager.checkServerInit(NotificationMan
ager.java:325)

The following are the error messages from the log

2010-06-07 13:10:05 IST [ISS.0098.0036C] publicate:wasPublished encountered Transport Exception: [ISS.0098.9014] BrokerException: Comm Failure (102-2050): Unable to open connection to host ‘localhost’. Error ‘java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect’ was reported by the socket call.

2010-06-07 13:10:07 IST [ISS.0098.0036C] Ts_Sample.com.jpmorgan.ts.uk.iDDA.services:getOutboundDocument encountered Transport Exception: [ISS.0098.9014] BrokerException: Comm Failure (102-2050): Unable to open connection to host ‘localhost’. Error ‘java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect’ was reported by the socket call.

2010-06-07 13:10:09 IST [ISS.0098.0036C] wm.EDIINT.rec:FTPInboundTrigger encountered Transport Exception: [ISS.0098.9014] BrokerException: Comm Failure (102-2050): Unable to open connection to host ‘localhost’. Error ‘java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect’ was reported by the socket call.

hmmm… seems either the port is not open on your machine on your host file does not have entry for localhost.

Thanks for the reply. Can you please explain me in detail. How can I correct this?

check out the host file for your system (on which IS is hosted) if its windows machien you can find it in C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\etc location, host file should have a entry for local host, if not there than enter it.

Which port you are trying to run your IS on? make sure that you are running Integration server on port which is not in use,

for this try to run the IS from command line by passing port there … say

server.bat -port 6666

and see the logs, if you still getting the erorr.

PS: Check the firewall setting as well, if have firewall installed in your machine then it should not block the java process for integeration server.

try this out and post your results back!

Both the things are fine. Actually I am getting this error after improper shut-down of the server. Initially fabric-agent.xml file was missing in the config folder. Later, when I replaced the same with the file from the back-up folder, I started getting this error.

I am getting the same error now also and I am not having broker connected to my local server. But I am not understanding why it is throwing broker exception, since broker was not configured earlier also.

If u are aware of possible files that may get corrupted due to improper shut-down, please let me know.