Unable to start TN -- ORA-01401: inserted value too large for column

Hello all :slight_smile: ,

This is the error I am getting while starting the trading network Console:

==================================
Title: wm.tn.route:init

Error encountered while reading processing rules from the database. The exception message is : [wm-cjdbc33-0009][Oracle JDBC Driver][Oracle]ORA-01401: inserted value too large for column
(0) java.sql.SQLException: [wm-cjdbc33-0009][Oracle JDBC Driver][Oracle]ORA-01401: inserted value too large for column
(1) java.sql.SQLException: [wm-cjdbc33-0009][Oracle JDBC Driver][Oracle]ORA-01401: inserted value too large for column

Stack:
java.sql.SQLException: [wm-cjdbc33-0009][Oracle JDBC Driver][Oracle]ORA-01401: inserted value too large for column

java.sql.SQLException: [wm-cjdbc33-0009][Oracle JDBC Driver][Oracle]ORA-01401: inserted value too large for column

at com.wm.dd.jdbc.base.BaseExceptions.createException(Unknown Source)
at com.wm.dd.jdbc.base.BaseExceptions.getException(Unknown Source)
at com.wm.dd.jdbc.oracle.OracleImplStatement.execute(Unknown Source)
at com.wm.dd.jdbc.base.BaseStatement.commonExecute(Unknown Source)
…
…
…

While starting the TN WebManage, I get the following errors:

=============================================
wm.tnweb.configFlow:loadMenuErrorclass com.wm.app.tn.err.EXMLException
TRNSERV.000012.000066 Could not get host profile. java.lang.NullPointerException java.lang.NullPointerException at wm.tn.profile.getHostProfile(profile.java:249) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.JavaService.baseInvoke(JavaService.java:287) at com.wm.app.b2b
…
…
…

================================================

Can you please suggest any ideas…

SmallByte

I see that this issue is already discussed int eh forms. Sorry for re-submiting it.

can anyone tell me How to delete our posts.

SmallByte

If anybody reached this thread, then this is the solution for the above problem

1. Drop all the tables
  2. Shutdown the Integration Server and TN Console.
  3. Copy the file TNS_6-1_Fix15.jar into /updates, where is the location where you installed your server.
  4. Update the properties.cnf file located in \packages\WmTN\config by setting the following:
    tn.server.seq=31
    Note: If you have already defined this property, then change the current value to another value between 0 and 31.
  5. Copy the TNC_6-1_Fix13.jar file into the /updates
    directory, where is the location where you
    installed your Trading Networks Console. If the updates
    directory does not exist, then create it.
  6. Creat the tables
  7. Restart the Integration Server.
  8. Restart the Trading Networks Console.

smallByte,Thank you ! I need this.

sparkchen,

Wellcome to the group

Rgds,
Sunny

small byte how can we get fixes ? I tried in Advatage but unable to download ? do we need any special permissions ?

Uday you need an authorization to download and open service requests at Advantage site…you can ask your company to add you to authorized person because every company gets certain amount of slots depending upon the package they buy from webMethods…

Yes, you can find them on advantage site. It is under SW Dowloads → download fixes

HTH

Sorry Uday my bad, you don’t need any authorization to download fixes…

Only ATC’s with software download privileges can download fixes.