Unable to start a process Model with Start Message Event

Hi,

I am not able to start a simple Business process in wM 8.2.1 environment. I am using Start Message event to kick on the process model. When I am publishing the receiving document it is giving the following error always. Could you please help me regarding this.

Error:

[1250]2013-03-18 16:26:46 IST [ISS.0098.0049C] Exception:com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: [PRT.0101.9125] Service wm.prt.dispatch:handlePublishedInput failed. while executing trigger. Rejecting Document for TriggerStore:Satish_Process.Practice1.Default:subscriptionTrigger.

Regards,
Satish Devineni

Hi,

Firstly is the service able to subscribe the doc and then failing? or have u mentioned any correlationId for the start message event? Can you describe bit more on what you are trying to do?(I didnt get ‘When I am publishing the receiving document it is giving the following error always’)

Regards,
Niteesh

This is a simple process model which contains Start Message event(with receiving document) and a simple task step which is having debug log as a implementation service and then end step. But my wmPRT pkg home page is showing the dashboard as below which is not showing correct settings. Can you advise on this…

[ATTACH=CONFIG]924[/ATTACH]
wmPRT.jpg

Hi devi,

It looks like you have not set ProcessAudit and ProcessEngine jdbc pool… Goto IS admin console and Click on Settings>>JDBC Pools… Check on Functional Alias Definitions…ProcessAudit and ProcessEngine… Edit and test…

HTH,
Niteesh

Hi Niteesh,

ProcessAudit pool is already configured and test is successful. How to create ProcessEngine component. It is not diaplaying on my admin page. While running wM db configurator I have given “all” option to the db schmea . It has created all necessary tables for all the internal db components.

Try giving the same pool alias definition as ProcessAudit. But as per your screenshot above even ProcessAudit is not configured. Also check startup messages and environment tabs for more details.

After doing these, dont forget to configure the Process Audit preference in Designer too…

Cheers,
Niteesh

to check ProcessAudit and ProcessEngine, use DB Component Configurator-> “catalog” option to make sure ProcessAudit, ProcessEngine is show. (means it is created successfully)

Then as posted earlier, go to Designer to check ProcessAudit setting is correctly setup

AT Designer, Window->Preferences->Software AG->Integration Servers. Check the setup has point to the correct IS server. make sure the status is in Green color too

then
AT Designer, Window->Preferences->Software AG->Process Audit Database. Choose the correct Integration Server, and test connection
DB_Component.png