Unable to start a process Model with Start Message Event

Hi,

I am not able to start a simple Business process in wM 8.2.1 environment. I am using Start Message event to kick on the process model. When I am publishing the receiving document it is giving the following error always. Could you please help me regarding this.

Error:

[1250]2013-03-18 16:26:46 IST [ISS.0098.0049C] Exception:com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: [PRT.0101.9125] Service wm.prt.dispatch:handlePublishedInput failed. while executing trigger. Rejecting Document for TriggerStore:Satish_Process.Practice1.Default:subscriptionTrigger.

Regards,
Satish Devineni

It was working fine in my TEST environment however I am suddenly getting this error-

Exception:com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: [PRT.0101.9125] Service wm.prt.dispatch:handlePublishedInput failed. while executing trigger. Rejecting Document for TriggerStore

Kindly help??

Thx, Tanveer

Please note that I reloaded the WmPRT package, reloaded the package in which my process reside and also use scanPackage service and connection to db is all fine.

One strange this is that I am not able to disable the process in MWS.

Sathish,

per my knowledge, PE rejects document in two instances,
—>one is when multiple process are consuming same broker doc, one will be honored and other processes reject. When using multiple correlation models that subscribe to the same document and the same subscription filter
—> when already running instance with correlation id, if you try to reuse before previous completion

Tanveer,

Once instances created for model, you can no longer disable using MWS, you need to clear data in db in order to disable form MWS.

HTH
~Raj