unable to open broker admin page

Hi,
I am using webmethod 6.1 version, I am able to publish and subscribe the documents from one DB to other. But when I open the WmBrokerAdmin home page it is showing “page can not be displayed”. I tried opening the home page from IS management also it is still giving the same problem.

Thanks in advance,
Hari babu

Hi Hari

Try to stop the Broker Server by going to Control Process-> Administrative Tools → Services . Then restart the Broker and IS.

I had once faced this issue and it got resolved by this way

Hope this helps

Cheers
Jeevan

Hi Jeevan,
As you said i stopped the Webmethod broker Monitor 6.1 and webmethod broker server 6.1,port6849 and then I restarted the broker and IS but when i am trying to open WmBrokerAdmin home page it is asking username and Pwd when i gave “Administrator” and ‘manage’ it is giving as acess is denied.
Can u pls give any input.

Thanks & Regards,
Hari

Hi Hari

Do check if the Administrator has the previledges to access the WmBrokerAdmin, If any changes had been done to the privileges of the Admin user.

You could check this in the Main Administrator Page then check in the security menu of the navigation panel and select Users and Groups then administrator to see if all the privileges are given

Hope this helps

Cheers
Jeevan

Hi Jeevan,
I installed the WM in my PC as my team all in the onsite I develop the packages and deploy to them. So there is no one to restrict the privilages…

Thanks in advance,
Hari

Just to make sure that We dont have a problem with WmBrokerAdmin package. Go to a different environment add the Broker Server that you want to look at in the BrokerAdmin page of different Integration Server. If you could log it it is the problem with Broker Admin package.

If you still can not login from a different IntegraitonServer then you have problem with Broker Server itself.

Let me know how this one goes. Then we can move forward.

did u try to login using Broker as username and manage as password

Hi Hari

Did u try setting up the Broker in an different envt as Ramesh said ? that is indeed a good way to find out if the broker package may some bugs !

Cheers
Jeevan