unable to enable package with DB2 connection...

Hi there
I am trying to enable a package for DB2 connection and its throwing the following errors

ART.118.5042] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to enable connection [ART.118.5036] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to configure connection manager.
[ADA.1.204] Cannot connect to the database with DataSource class "COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.DB2DataSource”

I configured DB2 connection by placing db2cc.jar and db2java.zip under WmJDBC/code/jars/static

Transaction NOTRANSACTION
Database Source class COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.DB2DataSource
Min pool size 1
Max pool size 50
Pool increment size 1
Block timeoutsec 1000
Expire timeout sec 5000
Startupretrycount =0
Startupbackofftimeout = 10

DB2 is up.

Am I missing anything in configuration or settings…

Thanks on advance for replies…

Please do a keyword search on “db2” in this forum,you should see numerous results.It might help you that you are looking for incase you are missing any property/settings/classess etc… Are you able to test the JDBCAdapter connection to DB2 successfully using the JDBCAdapter wizard??

HTH,
RMG

Hi RMG

Thanks for the response,

I can’t even test the package and i am sorry to mention in last forum of mine that i made a detailed search about DB2 in advantage and wmusers and couldn’t find anything fruitful with my issues…

Did you also try the Connection Pool Data Source class instead?

COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.DB2ConnectionPoolDataSource

hi sekay
thanks for the reply…

i tried with the datasource class you specified,getting same errors…

Is that the full stack of error messages you are getting? Also, post the parameters names you are giving for the connection. Make sure there are no spaces in/end of the DataSource class name, or any other parameters