Unable to create Adapter Service

Hi,

I configured the EJB Adapter and now when I m trying to create Adapter Service in Developer I m getting the following error.

Failed to create the adapter service.

com.webMethods.developer.adapter.metadata.AdapterMetadataException: com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: [ART.114.205] Adapter Runtime (Metadata): Unable to lookup the resource domain values.
[ADA.640.3032] Unexpected exception looking-up resource domain: jndiNameBoxDomain
null
on jndiNameBox [Ljava.lang.String;@1f89717

java.lang.Exception: Adapter values are not available.

Can anyone plz tell me why I m getting this exception…

Plz help.Thanks in advance…

You can tell me how to set up your adapter stp?

Thanks

Hi,

I am also getting the same error, did you find any solution on the same?
I was able to setup adapter

This is the error i get when i try to create adapter service (invoke ejb)

Failed to create the adapter service.

com.webMethods.developer.adapter.metadata.AdapterMetadataException: com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: [ART.114.243] Adapter Runtime (Metadata): Failed to run resourceDomainLookupValues service. Details provided in error log.
[ADA.640.3032] Unexpected exception looking-up resource domain: jndiNameBoxDomain
null
on jndiNameBox [Ljava.lang.String;@1ee8099

java.lang.Exception: Adapter values are not available

Regards,
Sumit

Hi,

I was able to configure the EJB Adaptor 6.0, fix 7 (IS 6.5 with WAS 6.0)

Few points to take a note :

1. Follow installation guidelines and then do following

2. IS needs to be started with IBM JVM which is shipped with WAS

3. In server.bat, we have to change the JAVA_DIR (SET JAVA_DIR=D:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer\java\jre)

4. remove -server on JAVA_RUN as IBM JVM does not support -server option (set JAVA_RUN=%JAVA_EXE% %JAVA_MEMSET%
    rem -server)

5. copy EJB jar (for example the sample which comes with WAS 6.0 → BasicCalculatorEJB.jar, BasicCalsulatorClient.jar, BasicCalsulatorClientCommon.jar. Although the later 2 jar might not be required, yet to check that but BasicCalculatorEJB.jar is required)

6. paste these jars in /WmEJBAdapter/code/jars

7. Append the path for the above jars in server.bat “APPEND_CLASSES”

8. Start IS

I found it strange to copy the EJB jar also inside adapter, but as far it is working , should be fine.

Also, IS 7.1 has some problem with EJB 6.0 adapter as it refuses to start with IBM JVM 1.4.2 which is shipped with WAS 6.0 due to mismatch of compiler versions.

Well, now looking in how to start IS 7.1 with IBM JVM.

Regards,
Sumit