Unable to connect to Oracle database

Hi,
I am trying to connect to oracle database. I am getting following error in the JDBC adapter connection. I have tried with another datasource class still iam getting following error. I am using windows7 but with the same configuration on windows xp i am able to connect.

Error encountered
[ART.118.5042] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to enable connection resource adapterconnections:oracleconnections.
[ART.118.5063] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to start connection adapterconnections:oracleconnections: after 1 attempt(s).
[ADA.1.200] The JDBC DataSource class “oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleDataSource” cannot be located.
oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleDataSource

Connection Type JDBC Adapter Connection
Package Name AdapterConnections
Connection Properties
Transaction Type LOCAL_TRANSACTION
DataSource Class oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleDataSource
serverName localhost
user webMethods
password ******
databaseName XE
portNumber 1521
networkProtocol
Other Properties drivertype=thin
Connection Management Properties
Enable Connection Pooling true
Minimum Pool Size 0
Maximum Pool Size 10
Pool Increment Size 1
Block Timeout (msec) 1000
Expire Timeout (msec) 1000
Startup Retry Count 0
Startup Backoff Timeout (sec) 10

Please help me

Thanks In advance

Du you have classes12.jar or ojdbc14.jar available in ur Lib file system of server running on windows 7?

From error it looks that your driver classes are not loaded, take the class12.jar or ojdbc14.jar (client driver), put them in IS/lib/jars and restart the IS… if you still face the issue then your driver might be incorrect. Try to get the drivers jar from the DB server installation directory.

I fixed the issue. i have got new classes12.jar and placed in Integration server/lib/jars. Now it is connected.

Thank You very much