Used: Cumulocity Backend 1011.0.12, UI 9.20.21
License Custom license on supplier server
I would like to transfer more information for c8y_position; e.g.
- Status (e.g. Invalid, estimated, RTK)
- Source (e.g. Invalid, Estimated, GPS, Glonass, Baidu, Galileo)
I successfully sent additional info to the backend which I can receive via Postman collection:
However, I cannot select this value c8y_Position.status in any widget (e.g. the asset properties widget)
Is there any standardized way in Cumulocity to handle Position quality?
c8y_Position fragment, which you can select in the asset properties widget, is hardcoded. It will always have the structure:
any custom fields stored on the
c8y_Position fragment will be ignored by the asset properties widget. This is also what you see for your
I see following options, how you can display the status information on the dashboard:
- use the HTML widget and access the property manually, e.g.
- store the property in a custom fragment and don’t extend the built-in property
c8y_Position. The custom fragment will be picked up by the asset properties widget:
- Implement a custom widget using the Web SDK, which displays the information stored in the
This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.