TN - Queue Issue-null pointer excpetion

Hi,

When I try to send a document to a Queue for delivery I am getting a Nullpointer excpetion . I tried by removin the queue and creating that again. But still the problem exists. Below is the error from activivity Log of TN.

An error occurred trying to send this document via Queue for delivery (intended receiver: lp2kis000k6hrb6500000016). The original error message was: java.lang.NullPointerException.

An error occurred trying to send this document via Queue for delivery (sender: lp2i0f00vq9ktkrm000001r0). The original error message was: java.lang.NullPointerException.

An error occurred sending via protocol Queue for delivery. The original error message was: java.lang.NullPointerException

Could anyone please help me out …

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Sunny

If there is some more information you can provide like info from logs (server/error) I am sure some one would be able to answer them.

Is your TN queue configured properly for delivering documents?Can you increase your IS logging level and check the error logs whats going on?What documents are you trying to send?Please debug the problem using wm.tn.queuing services and check if the document is properly put to queue with no null object.

HTH,
RMG