The import of transactions in Oracle Apps Adapter gives error[ADA.400.11]

When I am trying to import the transactions(.txp) in Oracle Apps Adapter, it is giving retrieval error[ADA.400.11]. We already have imported these transactions into other environments. I am trying to do this in my newly created environment. Am I missing anything?

Transaction Mgmt → Transaction Import → Select an Importfile → gives an error

I get above error with pop up(Message from webpage) window with error “Error encounterd retrieving transactions” but when I hit OK within pop up window it populates all the packages. The ‘Set’ and ‘Clear’ buttons work also. But the files are not imported.

Please advise!

Thanks
Devendra

========================================================================
Problem importing Oracle Apps Transactions

webMethods Integration Server version: 9.0
Oracle Apps Adapter version: 6.0

Error:

Upon attempting to perform either of these two:

• Adapters > OracleApps Adapter > Transaction Mgmt > Transaction Configuration
  • Adapters > OracleApps Adapter > Transaction Mgmt > Transaction Import
    Error encountered has the following code:

Resolution:

Apply Oracle Apps Adapter 6.0 Fix 11, start the Integration Server, and enable packages: WmOAAdapter & WmOACommon11510 (or whatever release one is using).
In the Integration Server Administrator page:

• Go to Settings > JDBC Pools > Functional Alias Definitions.
  • Check whether an Associated Pool Alias has been set next to Adapters.
  • If not, set one, that points to the webMethods repository in the DB (internal or external). In my case, the repository webMethods REPOSITORY, pointing to Schema WMISAUDIT, was set under Settings > JDBC Pools > Pool Alias Definitions. To do this, click on the link “Create a new Pool Alias definition” in the page Settings > JDBC Pools, and then go to Adapters under Settings > JDBC Pools > Functional Alias Definitions, and use the link “Edit.”
    Restart Integration Server.
    ========================================================================