tf:highlight is not behaving, error unknown.

Hello,

I’m having trouble in certain situations when highlighting nodes extracted by the tf:createNodeReference function, maybe someone has run into a similar problem?

The message I’m recieveing is

<ino:message ino:returnvalue="8569">
<ino:messagetext ino:code="INOXME8569">unknown error</ino:messagetext>
</ino:message> 

so that isn’t very helpful.

Basically, I have documents that contain references to persons’ names that are marked up like John Doe and I want to highlight all occurrences of this name in a given document. The query I’m using is

let $a := input()/document[@id="c1002"]
let $ref := tf:createNodeReference($a/body//name[@reg="Doe, John"])
return tf:highlight($a, $ref, "searchTerm")

and an example reference result is

<xq:result>
<ino:object ino:collection="journals" ino:docid="1097" ino:doctype="document" ino:doctypeid="1" ino:nodeid="31110"/>
<ino:object ino:collection="journals" ino:docid="1097" ino:doctype="document" ino:doctypeid="1" ino:nodeid="54696"/>
<ino:object ino:collection="journals" ino:docid="1097" ino:doctype="document" ino:doctypeid="1" ino:nodeid="54714"/>
</xq:result>

This error is only happening with the largest documents in terms of the number of nodes (some have as many as 25,000 nodes, there is no getting around this). It seems like I need to optimize the collection in some way. I tried to index the nodes, but got an error message too many repository nodes, maybe I wasn’t doing that right. I’m still having to use v. 4.2.1.8.

Thanks for looking at my problem. Right now any tips or work around suggestions would really be appreciated!

Zach.