Task Problem

Dear all.

I have a task which uses Toggle Tabs. When I change data in one tab and then submit the task, the changed data is not saved, my task data is not altered. But if I switch the tab after I changed some data and submit (“Complete Task()”) then, the the task data changes. Where is the problem?

Thanks in advance for your help

greetings

Henning

Let us make sure we understand. You invoke the same “Complete Task” action and it does not work when you are on one of the tabs and works when on another?

Could you check for any javascript errors and MWS exceptions in the console when it does not work.

Alex

Hey Alex, thanks for your reply.
It seems I didn’t describe the problem in an understandable way. Second try: I have a Toggle Tabs element with 2 tabs. I change some data in the first tab and then do the “Complete Task”. BUT the changed data from the tab is not saved! If I change some data in the first tab, then switch to the second tab, and then complete the task, the changes are saved. The “Complete Task” action is always working, but not functioning in the right way.
There are no JavaScript or MWS exceptions!

Hope you can help me

greetings

Henning

Thanks,

Couple more question about your environment:

• what version of MWS you are using
  • when using Toogle Tabs to toogle between pages what exact controls does it toogle (e.g. because there may be either client-side or server-side toogling)

Alex