The Tamino API for Java provides several new features that have been added since it was originally released with Tamino V3.1:
- exception Handling with information about all nested exceptions,
- retry Handler that retries failed requests, base URI for DTDs,
- setting TLockwaitMode and TIsolationLevel enabled in autocommit mode,
- TAdministrationAccessor class introduced,
- Xerces V2.0.1 integrated.
The new Tamino API for Java is compatible with Tamino XML Server from V2.3.
More information on the Tamino API for Java pages.
Tamino Developers Community