SOAP UI responce --- need a Attachment

Hi wmusers,

I’m testing from SOAP UI regarding Attachment handling. I could able to dowebservice invoke with a Atttachment(*.txt file), with base64 content type field, and decode that and able to see the original text in file.

Thanks for the soapui site…
[URL]http://www.soapui.org/SOAP-and-WSDL/adding-headers-and-attachments.html[/URL]

But my concern here is…how to test Responce as Attachment.
In the Responce panal of soapui, i need to get a Attachment(not sure on the format and how to send responce).

I want to see the Attachment in soapui Responce panal…

Any ideas … !!! atleast is there any reference site for this… like the above one.

Thanks in advance.
npbkwm

The service you are invoking in webMethods IS will need to use built-in services to create the attachment to be returned via MTOM. In the old days, one had to do this using S/MIME services, but there may be new soap with attachments (SWA) services for that purpose in the current releases.

Mark

Thanks for your Reply mark,

In the service i have a flow like…
1)pub.string.base64Decode
Mapped the base64Binary field to a Object type variable.
2)bytesToString
Mapped Object type variable to a String field.

Till this step, i got the content in the file.

Now, I need to test it in a reverse scenario like…

whenever caller calls to webservice, need to get a file from a location and send it to caller. how can i test this through SOAP UI.(not sure on format)

And, how should be the SOAP UI Responce… can i send it as bytes or write to any disc or is there any way to test this scenario.
what are all possible scenarios there to send a file to caller as SOAP Responce.

Thanks in Advance