Siebel Adapter Configuration Error

Hello,

I have installed Enterprise Adapter: Siebel 2000 4.1.1 on a Windows m/c and I am trying to connect to Siebel server on a different machine through Siebel thick client.

Now when i try to start the adapter,in the adapter configuration tool it gives me the following error:

Task: Start adapter process in test mode:
[Application] (085) The adapter process could not start up.
(119) An error occurred when the adapter process attempted to open a connection to the Siebel server: “The requested extension language function is not supported in this configuration.
The current product configuration does not support the requested function.”

Because of the errors shown above, this adapter process cannot be enabled!
You can only save this entry without enabling it.

Pls Help!!

What is the version of Siebel you are trying to connect?. Release notes of Siebel 2000 4.1 adapter says it can run only on Siebel 2000. If your siebel is 7.x, you need adapter version 4.2.1.

Hi,

I am trying to connect to siebel version 6.3.
I even tried the same using siebel adapter 4.2 but still the error remains fairly the same:

Task: Start adapter process in test mode:
[Application] (085) The adapter process could not start up.
(119) An error occurred when the adapter attempted to open a connection to the Siebel server: “SiebelJNIUtils.connect - connectFromValues threw this: type(com.wm.adapter.isiebel.connPool.ConnectionPoolException), msg(The requested extension language function is not supported in this configuration.
The current product configuration does not support the requested function.)”

Because of the errors shown above, this adapter process cannot be enabled! You can only save this entry without enabling it.

Have you solved this issue?. I just checked the release notes for adapter 4.2.1. It is supporting 6.x siebel. Check any language settings required in aconfiguration. I suggest you to contacts webMethods support.