Siebel Adapter 6.0

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I am receiving the following error when trying to create an adapter service. It looks like the adapter is connecting okay but I receive errors when creating the service. I think it is likely a Siebel config problem.

Failed to create the adapter service.

com.wm.app.b2b.dev.service.adapter.metadata.AdapterMetadataException: com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: [ART.114.205] Adapter Runtime (Metadata): Unable to lookup the resource domain values.
[ADA.448.1017] SiebelJavaOperations.testConnection() - Threw a SiebelException: code(4100), msg(Reconnection possible only when the Object Manager is resonate enabled.). The connecton pool will now be recycled. Please retry your operation
on navigationPathTab.businessObject [Ljava.lang.String;@4f2ef6

java.lang.Exception: Adapter values are not available.

Hello,

This error occurs when the Siebel Server itself is rebooted while the webMethods Siebel Adapter is connected to it. This is a known issue within Siebel itself. To solve the current issue simple reboot you webMethods Integration Server and then attempt reconnection with your Siebel Instance. You will also want to take a look at the readme file for the webMethods Siebel adapter v6. We describe this issue and also list the Siebel Service Packs that will address this.

-Dave