Could you please check if you have configured the Cluster under Settings → Clustering for both nodes? To verify if it has been configured correctly, you should see both nodes displayed under Settings → Clustering → Cluster Hosts. If not, I would suggest to check the Cluster Settings and make sure they are identical across the node (Cluster name, Discovery Address, Discovery Port). The schedular should only be created in one node and it will be reflected on the other node as both are sharing the same DB.
In addition, some of the things you might want to take note of:
- All servers should have the same packages of services.
- Each server should have the same user accounts.
- Access to services should be the same on all servers.
- Each server should have the same event subscriptions.
- Clock time should be the same on all servers.
- Each server should connect to the same broker.
- Each server should connect to the same set of databases.
- Each server should have its own diagnostic port.
And also, kindly please advise on the webmethods version and OS you are working on.
For your information, the information provided can be found in Integration Server Clustering Guide (pg 17-21) as suggested by reamon earlier.