I’m getting following error in IS server.log:
[ISS.0137.0010E] Scheduler: Resources unavailable: Rolling back due to scheduler thread throttle reached:400
Here are some facts:
- we’re running IS 7.1.2 incl. all latest fixes
- task scheduler has around 40 services scheduled
- resources/maximum threads = 500
- scheduler thread throttle = 80% (400 threads)
- IS stats still shows around 330 system threads
- IS still working fine but tasks in scheduler are getting less threads and stop working after a while.
Any idea, what’s going on and how to monitor the current amount of scheduler threads?
Thanks in advance.