sap adapter6.5 on unix

Hi ,
I have urgent issue pertaining to SAP Adapter 6.5 on an IS 6.5 (SOLARIS)
I got all the JCOs in the places where they are supposed to be.
My WmSAP package is enabled.

For some reason i still cannot see the SAP Adapter in the admin console.
I know this issue has been discussed in various threads but i cant find a satisfactory answer to my issue.

[SIZE=2]
I done following thins but I can’t see the SAP Adapter in the IS.

#for sap adapter
RFC_TRACE_DIR=${IS_DIR}/packages/WmSAP/logs
export RFC_TRACE_DIR
************[/size]

[SIZE=2]librfccm.o under IntegrationServer_directory\lib
libsapjcorfc.so under IntegrationServer_directory\lib[/size]

[SIZE=2]sapjco.jar under IntegrationServer_directory\packages\WmSAP\code\jars\static[/size]

[SIZE=2]sapidoc.jar under integrationServer_directory\packages\WmSAP\code\jars\static[/size]

[SIZE=2]sapidocjco.jar under IntegrationServer_directory\packages\WmSAP\code\jars\static[/size]

[SIZE=2]********************************
LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment variable to
jcolib_install_path.

===============================================

Any help would be monumentally appreciated ![/size]

Thanks,
-Reddy

GVBReddy,
I know this is a different thread,
Im trying to respond to your question in the other thread you started…But for some reason the reply box is all greyed out and wont let me respond to your question.

GVBReddy…
What kind of JVM are you using?
64 bit?
32 bit?

If you are using a 64 bit JVM…Please download 64 Bit Latest AIX (.so) JCOs from SAP Marketplace( make sure you have a SAP MarketPlace account …if not get a hold of your SAP team).Make sure the file has the right read-write-execute permissions. when you copy the JCos.

If you are using a 32 bit JVM…Please download 32 Bit Latest AIX (.so) JCOs from SAP Marketplace( make sure you have a SAP MarketPlace account …if not get a hold of your SAP team).Make sure the file has the right read-write-execute permissions. when you copy the JCos.

Let me know how it works out.
-Scoobydoo

Hi Scoobydoo,

Thanks for ur reply.

we were using 64 bit JVM…I downloaded following files from SAPMarket Place(It’s means our SAP team downloaded these files).

> sapjco-rs6000_64-2.1.8
> sapidocjco-1.0.6
> sapidoc-1.0.4

From these files we used following files.

> librfccm.o ,libsapjcorfc.so, sapjco.jar, sapidoc.jar, sapidocjco.jar

For this we got following errors those are—

wm.sap.Admin:registerRoutingListener
writeTD(“rowdata-l”);

WmSAP Adapter: Error on creating new Object: [ART.114.3] Adapter Runtime: Unable to get information about adapter type WmSAP.
swapRows();writeTD(“rowdata-l”);wm.sap.Admin:registerAdapterwriteTD(“rowdata-l”);
JCO.classInitialize(): Could not load middleware layer ‘com.sap.mw.jco.rfc.MiddlewareRFC’ JCO.nativeInit(): Could not initialize dynamic link library sapjcorfc [/usr/webMethods7/IntegrationServer/lib/libsapjcorfc.so: ld.so.1: /usr/webMethods7/jvm/sol150/jre/bin/java: fatal: /usr/webMethods7/IntegrationServer/lib/libsapjcorfc.so: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64]. java.library.path [/usr/webMethods7/jvm/sol150/jre/lib/sparc/client:/usr/webMethods7/jvm/sol150/jre/lib/sparc:/usr/webMethods7/jvm/sol150/jre/…/lib/sparc:/usr/webMethods7/IntegrationServer/packages/WmWin32/code/libs:/usr/webMethods7/IntegrationServer/packages/WmPKI/code/libs:/usr/webMethods7/IntegrationServer/…/common/lib:/usr/webMethods7/IntegrationServer/lib::/usr/lib]
swapRows();writeTD(“rowdata-l”);wm.sap.Admin:registerLocalConnectionwriteTD(“rowdata-l”);WmSAP Adapter: Error on creating new Object: [ART.118.5042] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to enable connection resource wm.sap.internal.cs:emptyConnection. [ART.118.5022] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Cannot create connection wm.sap.internal.cs:emptyConnection. Adapter type WmSAP does not exist.swapRows();writeTD(“rowdata-l”);wm.sap.Admin:registerTransactionStorewriteTD(“rowdata-l”);java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError

Any help would be monumentally appreciated !

Thanks,
[COLOR=red]-RED

[/COLOR]

Here I gave information what u need.Still I was getting errors.

So,could u help me on this issue.

-RED

RED,

Are you sure you have the right JCo downloaded from SAP marketplace?
Make sure you have the right JCO that match your Unix OS .
Make sure you have a 64 bit JCo for your 64 bit OS platform.

looking at this error…it not able to identify libsapjcorfc.so

Could not load middleware layer ‘com.sap.mw.jco.rfc.MiddlewareRFC’ JCO.nativeInit(): Could not initialize dynamic link library sapjcorfc [/usr/webMethods7/IntegrationServer/lib/libsapjcorfc.so: ld.so.1: /usr/webMethods7/jvm/sol150/jre/bin/java: fatal: /usr/webMethods7/IntegrationServer/lib/libsapjcorfc.so: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64]. java.library.path

It cant find the file.
Make sure you have sapjco.jar under /IS_DIR/lib…yes it doesnt say…but do it.
Make sure its in the CLASSPATH in your server.sh.

And please make sure whenever you move your files around…they have the right read-write-execute permissions on the file system. as I faced the same issue once.

Let us know how it works out.
-Scoobydoo

RED

FYI,

This is what it should look like…( your server.sh)

CLASSPATH=$PREPEND_SYSTEM_CLASSPATH:$CLASSPATH:$APPEND_SYSTEM_CLASSPATH:${IS_DIR}/lib/sapjco.jar
LIBPATH=${IS_DIR}/lib/
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH
export SHLIB_PATH
export LIBPATH
export CLASSPATH

Good luck !!!