Sap adapter error

Hi,
I installed SAP adapter but in management package list it is showing partially loaded.

I am getting following error:
wm.sap.Admin:registerRoutingListener WmSAP Adapter: Error on creating new Object: [ART.114.3] Adapter Runtime: Unable to get information about adapter type WmSAP.
wm.sap.Admin:registerAdapter JCO.classInitialize(): Could not load middleware layer ‘com.sap.mw.jco.rfc.MiddlewareRFC’ JCO.nativeInit(): Could not initialize dynamic link library sapjcorfc [/u00/webmprd/webmis712/IntegrationServer/lib/libsapjcorfc.so: ld.so.1: java: fatal: /u00/webmprd/webmis712/IntegrationServer/lib/libsapjcorfc.so: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64 (Possible cause: architecture word width mismatch)]. java.library.path [/u00/webmprd/webmis712/jvm/sol150/jre/lib/i386/server:/u00/webmprd/webmis712/jvm/sol150/jre/lib/i386:/u00/webmprd/webmis712/jvm/sol150/jre/…/lib/i386:/u00/webmprd/webmis712/IntegrationServer/packages/WmWin32/code/libs:/u00/webmprd/webmis712/IntegrationServer/packages/WmPKI/code/libs:/u00/webmprd/webmis712/IntegrationServer/…/common/lib:/u00/webmprd/webmis712/IntegrationServer/lib:/opt/CA/SharedComponents/lib:/u00/webmprd/webmis712/IntegrationServer/lib:/u00/webmprd/webmis712/IntegrationServer/packages/WmSAP/code/jars/static:/usr/lib]
wm.sap.Admin:registerLocalConnection WmSAP Adapter: Error on creating new Object: [ART.118.5042] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to enable connection resource wm.sap.internal.cs:emptyConnection. [ART.118.5022] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Cannot create connection wm.sap.internal.cs:emptyConnection. Adapter type WmSAP does not exist.
wm.sap.Admin:registerTransactionStore java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError

I have moved all the files

[FONT=PalatinoLinotype-Roman][SIZE=2]sapjco.jar,sapidoc.jar,sapidocjco.jar in this directory [FONT=PalatinoLinotype-Roman][SIZE=2][FONT=PalatinoLinotype-Roman][SIZE=2]
[FONT=PalatinoLinotype-Roman]packages\WmSAP\code\jars\static[/font]

I have added librfccm.so,libsapjcorfc.so to ntegrationServer_directory[SIZE=2]\lib[/size][SIZE=2][FONT=PalatinoLinotype-Roman]
Directory.
I have added
RFC_TRACE_DIR=${IS_DIR}/packages/WmSAP/logs
export RFC_TRACE_DIR to server.sh
I have added LD_LIBRARY_PATH to environment variables.
I have applyied WmSAP_6-5_SP1_Fix12.zip also
Still iam getting above error.

Operating system:Solaries
webMethods version:7.1.2

any one tell me is there any thing need to be added to fix this error.

Please help me in this regard

Thanks in advance
wmuser80:wink:[FONT=PalatinoLinotype-Roman][SIZE=2][FONT=PalatinoLinotype-Roman]

[/font][/size][/FONT]
[/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT],

Hi,
May be information in following thread help in resolving the issue

[url]wmusers.com

wmuser80,

Make sure you have all these files in the location:

IntegrationServer/packages/WmSAP/code/jars/static/sapidocjco.jar
IntegrationServer/packages/WmSAP/code/jars/static/wmsap.jar
IntegrationServer/packages/WmSAP/code/jars/static/sapidoc.jar
IntegrationServer/packages/WmSAP/code/jars/static/sapjco.jar

And alos move these files to:

librfccm.so,libsapjcorfc.so to IntegrationServer folder instead of lib and restart IS.

Apply all the latest/greatest fixes of SAP adapter6.5.

HTH,
RMG

Hello wmuser80,

libsapjcorfc.so: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64 (Possible cause: architecture word width mismatch)

You have installed the wrong JCo: it looks like you installed the JCo version for Solaris 64bit, but your Java VM is running as a 32bit process?! Or perhaps you have a Solaris machine with Intel x64 processor, but you installed the JCo version for SPARC processor?

Regards, Lanzelot