I am facing the situation like

Organization—Type
1---------------1
1---------------2
1---------------3
2---------------1
2---------------4
3---------------6

let us assume that same organization may be having different types and the out put required for me in canonical as follows

organization: 1,2,3
Type : 1,2,3;1,4;6

It is coming if i retrieve the data by querying from the oracle using distinct on organization and keeping loop on the out put and again querying the type of the organization. Is it possbile to query single time from the DB and get the result in the webmethods?

Thanks,
Hari

Hari,

Is this a SQL question?

Mark

Hi Mark,
i have to retrieve the data by using the adapter service, so i am having doubt whether to create two adapter services or only one adapter service.

Thanks,
Hari

If you can get the information you need from a single SQL statement then you would only need one adapter service.

Work with a DBA or someone in your organization that is familiar with SQL and see if you can design a query to do what you want. If so, then plug it into an adapter service.

Mark

Hi Mark,
From SQL if we are retrieving in a single SQL then it is giving the data as same as above, but is there any service in webMethods for checking of the duplicates. or else it has to retrieve from the data base more times.

Thanks,
Hari