RepositoryNoLockException

Hi all

When I am trying to submit PO in TN, I am getting error saying…

The repo lock on this conversation seems to have expired before processing of the Send Acknowledgement step is complete. This prevents a transition to the error step. This is probably the result of a long-running service in the Send Acknowledgement step.

com.wm.app.repo.RepositoryNoLockException: The repo lock on conversation 093120871-0360-Seller seems to have expired before the conversation finished processing. This is most likely the result of a long-running service in the conversation. This may indicate poor repository configuration.

Can you please help in this regards.

Bharatesh

I think the IS/WmRepository2 could be corrupted,if feasible then try to delete this folder and restart the IS/Repo server and test it.

Note:You will loose all the TN conversation id information from the repository after doing the above step and so you cannot restart failed converstions etc… all you need to resubmit as new transactions in TN.

HTH,
RMG

The following error is caused when the repository’s lock on a file expires before the service using the lock finishes:

com.wm.app.repo.RepositoryNoLockException: The repo lock on conversation 093120871-0360-Seller seems to have expired before the conversation
finished processing. This is most likely the result of a long-running service in the conversation. This may indicate poor repository configuration.

You can solve this by going into the Repository and changing the ‘Maximum Lock Duration’ to a value longer than your longest running service. You should then change ‘Maximum Lock Wait’ to be one minute longer than ‘Maximum Lock Duration.’ These settings can be found on the IS Admin page under Settings > Repository > Edit Repository Settings.

Probably you should make some tests on your end to understand what is the longest running service you have.

We are not aware of any known problems in the increasing these 2 values hence you should be safe making those changes.

So I recommend increasing this value at least to a value that is bigger than the “normal” and the “abnormal” processing time.