Reg: Process Model Name in the Process Instances

Hi Guys,

Currently we are working in BPM models in wM V7.1.2. Process Models are working fine and successfully executed. the problem we are facing now is , for every new invoking of the process model, a new model will generated and name is present as same like, which we gave to create the model. it really bit porblem to identify the each model Hi Guys, We are working on process models in wM V7.1.2. Process model are working fine and successfully executed. But we are facing the problem on the process instances names. For every new request, a new process model is created and the process model name should the same to all. Is there any service to changes the process model name for new process instances as a custom one? I mean, for the new process model name will like, name of process model + unique number (Conversation Id). For Example: we created the process model with name is like, BO Purchase Order, it is successfully executed. For ever new request, the process instances name is like ‘BO Purchase Order’, but as the support point of view, to check the particular request, it is a bit difficult. Is any inbuilt service to change the process model name in wM7.1.2 version? Thanks in Advance! Regards, Srini

Hi Srini,

You can use the service pub.prt.log:logCustomID. Ideally, call this service in the first step of the BPM i.e. Receive step. But you can use this service anywhere. In the service autogenerated by the BPM build, you can see the Document ProcessData in the input. You can get the processInstanceId from that which you need as an input for this service.

Just make sure when you use pub.prt.log:logCustomID , the length of the id does not exceed the DB field limit.I think it is 30 or 32 chars max.

Thank you very much

Hi

I am trying to create a customized search for Process Instances? Is it possible to customise the search with the Business Data?

Hello All,

I want execute my process when I build and upload for execution the process is works as below:

Build of process “TestSAGBPM” started at Mon Dec 09 20:25:08 CET 2013
Warning: Task step “Validate” is not configured to use a task type. Step ID: “S35”
Generate dead path for un-synchronized joins: false
Checking database for prior build and upload of process: “TestSAGBPM” version: “1”
Retrieving previous build information for process: “TestSAGBPM” version: “1”
Testing connection for Integration Server “IntegServ”
Process “TestSAGBPM” has been previously built. Any changes to the flows in this version will be reflected below.
Updating input signature for mapping service for task “Send Message”. Verify the data mappings in the generated service, as it might be broken. Step ID: “S37”
Updating output signature mapping service for task/event “Send Message”. Verify the data mappings in the generated service, as it might be broken. Step ID: “S37”
Updating input signature for mapping service for task “Validate”. Verify the data mappings in the generated service, as it might be broken. Step ID: “S35”
Updating output signature mapping service for task/event “Validate”. Verify the data mappings in the generated service, as it might be broken. Step ID: “S35”
Generating triggers for “TestSAGBPM”…
Generating transition trigger for process “TestSAGBPM” Integration Server “IntegServ”
Generating subscription trigger for process “TestSAGBPM” Integration Server “IntegServ”
Generating EDA Assets for “TestSAGBPM”…
Generating process engine fragments for process “TestSAGBPM”
Generating process engine fragment for Integration Server “IntegServ”
Saving process engine fragment for Integration Server “IntegServ”
Saving build information for process: “TestSAGBPM” version: “1” to database…
Checking Quality of Service settings for previous generation of process: “TestSAGBPM”.
Build of process “TestSAGBPM” completed successfully at Mon Dec 09 20:25:48 CET 2013
Upload for execution of process “TestSAGBPM” completed successfully.
Restoring Quality of Service settings from previous values for process: “TestSAGBPM”.

The problem occured when I want to be debugged then nothing.
I see into myWebmethods server on Business Process link I have the following informations:

Process Name ==> Execution enabled “true” and USED “No”, then I want to know what operation to be done in order to change the status of USED to “YES” and I see the process in Process Instances with status “started” or “completed”?
Could you help me please?

Thanks for your help.

Hi Brice,

To be able to see the process as USED, run the process instance atleast once. You can do so by publishing the broker document (if its invoking the process) or invoke the first step in the process by the way it is configured.