I am using webMethods 8.0
I’ve created an adapter service to get an image (BLOB) from oracle 9i database.
I have received the output but sometime I receive part of it based on the size of the image. If the image size is more than 25000 then I receive part of it other than that I receive the full image.
I have used oracle JDBC Driver (ojdbc5.jar) then I have changed it to (ojdbc6.jar) then I changed it to data direct JDBC driver (PROGRESS_DATADIRECT_CONNECT_JDBC_4.2.1.jar). I always receive the same results.
By the way, my OUTPUT JDBC Type is BLOB and I have tried both output field types, the byte array and the java.io.InputStream. And still, I always receive the same results.
Anyone could help :sad: