- Hybrid integration : I understand we can integrate webM integration cloud with a Local IS instance by creating an agent & doing configuration on local IS admin page.
Are there any other pre-requisites ?
- How can different developers collaborate on Integration cloud , any locking \ unlocking facility available or common services view.
- Error Handling on webM Integration Coud - is it possible to have email error templates(not document types) and setup SMTP server host configuration ? I could see only alerts facility there which works mostly in batch mode.
Similarly , is the above possible on API Gateway ? as per me this is not possible here as well as it internally calls IS services only (Please note we do not have a local IS instance)
- Can we create different views (Look and Feel) on API portal for Internal and External developer community ?
- On setting up a connector on the integration cloud say Google Drive connector , the OAuth refresh token and access token is provided in account setup which by default expires after every 60 mins , how to configure that to as “never expire” , even if we do that setting I suppose its not the right approach and a security lapse.
Is there another way to check in connector if token is valid and if not at runtime the token generated is picked up ?
- Can we resubmit failed transactions on webMethods integration cloud ?