Publishing multiple documents with delayUntilServiceSuccess as true

Hello,

I am using webMethods 10.5 with UM 10.5. While publishing documents via pub.publish:publish service with delayUntilServiceSuccess = true, i am unable to publish the document.

While running the service it is returning “java.lang.NullPointerException” but not able to find any error in server log of IS.

Just to confirm this service used to work fine in our previous version IS 8.2 with broker.
After migration we encountered this issue.

Please suggest a workaround.

Regards,
Debapriyo

Hi,

Do you mean while consuming service return NPE error? If yes, can you please enable the pipeline to capture the input data and check.

Regards,
Natarajan R

Hi,
The error is occuring while publishing the document. The document is not reaching till UM channel.

Regards,
Debapriyo

Hi,

Can you please check your webMethods Messaging settings and re enable the connection etc.

Regards,
Natarajan R

When the said property is removed, publishing is happening seamlessly. But i need to know if there is any restriction of the publish service with delayUntilServiceSuccess =true

Hi,

If that is the case, then I believe your top level service is failing. Please check your flow service and if possible comment out the publish and rerun your service.

Regards,
Natarajan R

Hi,

That is where i am curious. As the same piece of code was running flawlessly in webMethods 8.2 with broker.
After code migration to 10.5 i am facing this issue.

Hi,

Got it, see whether if you can troubleshoot this, so that we can get to the root cause of this issue.

Regards,
Natarajan R