Publishable document type query

Hi All,

I have few doubts regarding the publishable document types and the property settings in the Navigation panel for those documents.

In this case we shall consider Guaranteed document.

When I set time to live as say ‘3 minutes’ and set the discard to ‘false’ in the property panel, what happens to the conditions mentioned below??

1. Broker has delivered to document within the time to live : Will the document get discarded from broker? or as discard is set as false, an instance of the document will be present in broker??

2. Broker has not delivered the document within time to live : The document will not get discarded and will be in broker. How can the document be processed again?? By resubmitting the publishing service using WmMonitor??

Thanks,
Ganesh

1. Broker has delivered to document within the time to live : Will the document get discarded from broker? or as discard is set as false, an instance of the document will be present in broker??

Ans.If Discard is set to false,Tiime to live will not effect.Document will be in outbound document store until it is subscribed

1. Broker has not delivered the document within time to live : The document will not get discarded and will be in broker. How can the document be processed again?? By resubmitting the publishing service using WmMonitor??

Ans.I am not sure about reprocessing of broker document.No,i never heard about it.Document will be in the store until it’s subscribed.

Since discard is set to false document will be in broker