pub.task.taskclient:searchTasksIndexed or pub.opentasksearch.indexed[Restfull API]

Hi Experts,

As we know all, in wM9.5.1. They have exposed WmTaskClient services as API to invoke using REST Methods.

I am able to execute service pub.task.taskclient:searchTasksIndexed or or pub.opentasksearch.indexed[Restfull API] successful. After executing, i am not able to see the TaskData(Which contains Business Data) in output pipeline of the service.

Is this expected behavior of the service or anything that i need to set it to retrieve expected results.

Service: pub.task.taskclient:searchTasksIndexed
Inputs:
BusinessDatat:
user:
TaskSearchQuery
TaskSearchQuery/MaxResults
TaskSearchQuery/DoNotShowAcceptedByOthers
TaskSearchQuery/ShowNonActiveTasks
TaskSearchQuery/Terms
TaskSearchQuery/Terms[0]/Fields = #{CurrentTask.taskdata.test.ID}
TaskSearchQuery/Terms[0]/Operator = =
TaskSearchQuery/Terms[0]/Value = 1234
TaskSearchQuery/ToIndex 10
TaskSearchQuery/FromIndex 0
TaskSearchQuery/SortBy TASK_ID
TaskSearchQuery/SortOrder ASC
searchUserTasks
retryOnFailureCount
retryDelay

Outputs:
Tasks
Tasks[0]/TaskID
Tasks[0]/TaskInfo
Tasks[0]/TaskData------- This Field is not populating after executing the service.

Is there any Fix or something that i need to pass inputs.

The docs for pub.task.taskclient:searchTasksIndexed says: Only indexed fields are returned as part of the task data. Don’t you get any data at all or just some of them? To get the full business data of the tasks you should probably use pub.task.taskclient:searchTasks and set the parameter includeTaskData to true.

Hi Sikandarbasha,

The previous comment is valid. Also, have you verified if the input parameters that you are giving to the service are correct?

Please check the Task_Engine_API_and_Service_Reference.pdf resource.

Hope it helps,
Vlad Turian