Provisioning of API Gateway Using Command Central

API Gateway Provisioning Using Command Central Micro Template

Supported Software AG releases

• Command Central 10.3 and higher
  • API Gateway with Integration Server 10.1 and higher
  • API Gateway with Microservices Runtime 10.1 to 10.3

NOTE: This template is not supported for Microservices Runtime version 10.4

Supported use cases

• Provisioning a new Integration Server or Microservices Runtime instance with API Gateway 10.1 and higher
  • Installing latest fixes
  • Configuration of:
    • License
    • JVM memory
    • Primary, diagnostics, and JMX ports for Integration Server or Microservices Runtime
  • Start,Stop,Restart  Life Cycle Operations from CCE UI

Note: You must prepare your environment for Internal Data Store installation by completing the required steps provided in the following document

https://documentation.softwareag.com/webmethods/wmsuites/wmsuite10-3/SysReqs_Installation_and_Upgrade/compendium/index.html#page/install-upgrade-webhelp%2Fto-prepare_machines_10.html%23wwconnect_header

Please see the attached files for templates and their respective property files to provision API Gateway and API Gateway cluster

• API Gateway :  apigateway.zip
  • API Gateway Cluster:  apicluster.zip

Importing the templates:

Navigate to <cce installation directory>/commandcentral/bin and execute the following:

• sagcc.bat|sh  exec  templates composite import –i  <pathtotemplatezip>/apigateway.zip  --input-format application/zip (for apigateway)
  • sagcc.bat|sh  exec  templates composite import –i  <pathtozip>/apicluster.zip   --input-format application/zip (for apigateway cluster)

The command line should give you a 204 No Content response code and the templates will be imported under <cceinstallationdir>/profiles/cce/data/templates/composite/

Executing the templates:

Navigate to <cce installation directory>/commandcentral/bin and execute the following:

• sagcc.bat|sh  exec  templates composite apply apigateway  -i  <cceinstallationdirectory>/profiles/CCE/data/templates/composite/apigateway/env.properties (for apigateway)
  • sagcc.bat|sh  exec  templates composite apply apicluster  -i  <cceinstallationdirectory>/profiles/CCE/data/templates/composite/apicluster/env.properties    (for apigateway cluster)

Navigate to CCE UI -> jobs the job should start

Note: Before executing the template make sure the command central has all the licenses under licensing->keys section of CCE UI and make proper changes in the env.properties according to your requirements

apicluster.zip (2.83 KB)

apigateway.zip.zip (1.52 KB)