ProcessPersons.java

I have a trouble with the example from Tamino 4.1.4 Documentation: ProcessPersons.java when I run it I get the output

ProcessPersons sample programm
==============================
Connecting to Tamino database http://localhost/tamino/mydb, … server is alive
Here is some systeminformation
------------------------------
The Tamino server hosting http://localhost/tamino/mydb is version 4.1.4.1
(Server API version: 4.1, Tamino API for Java version: 4.1.4.2)
Insert and query and delete in default collection “ino:etc”
-----------------------------------------------------------
com.softwareag.common.instrumentation.contract.ViolatedPrecondition: Violated Precondition: No InputStream given.
at com.softwareag.common.instrumentation.contract.Precondition.check(Unknown Source)
at com.softwareag.tamino.db.API.objectModel.dom.TDOMReader.read(Unknown Source)
at com.softwareag.tamino.db.API.objectModel.dom.TDOMReader.read(Unknown Source)
at com.softwareag.tamino.db.API.objectModel.dom.TDOMAdapter.readFrom(Unknown Source)
at com.softwareag.tamino.db.API.objectModel.dom.TDOMAdapter.readFrom(Unknown Source)Reading documents from file and insert into database
at com.softwareag.tamino.db.API.examples.person.ProcessPersons.performInsertPersonFromFile(ProcessPersons.java:114)
at com.softwareag.tamino.db.API.examples.person.ProcessPersons.main(ProcessPersons.java:227)
Exception in thread “main”
Please advice on what is it that might be wrong.
Thanks

Hi,
It looks as if your example xml files are missing. There should be five files called person1.xml…person5.xml, and they must exist in the same location as the executed class file. Normally this means in the file system directory: com\softwareag\tamino\db\API\examples\person
If you changed the package structure of the examples, you need to move the example xml files to the same location as your class.
The source code and examples can be unpacked from file JavaTaminoAPIExamples.jar in your Tamino/SDK/TaminoAPI4J/examples location.
Hope this helps.