Process Model Modifications

Hi,

We have a process model created long time back. I would like to modify the process model. Can any please suggest how can I modify the steps which are in the process model?
Also, please help me how can I import the same in Designer.

Thanks,
SM

Refer the below link…

[URL]wmusers.com

Senthil

Thanks Senthil!
I got it, the .process file is stored in the database, but what if we don’t have access to the database.
Is there any way to update the process model step without doing any change in the .process file?

Thanks for your help!

Regards,
SM

Whenever you do a change in the Process, you will do “Build and Upload for Execution”… When you do so, the updated process will get stored into the table as blob…

You cannot change some step in Process with no modification in the Process file…

Regards
Senthil

Thanks Senthil!
Yes, I do agree with you, just wanted to confirm once as I heard that we can modify steps without changing the process model. But that’s not possible as the process file stores the information about the process steps (including it’s input and output parameters) so no change is allwed directly to the steps without modifying the .process.

Thanks again for your prompt response!

Regards,
SM

If a step is an IS FLOW service invocation, you can change the details of the FLOW service without changing the model. But to change the model (add, remove, update inputs/outputs of steps) you need the .process file.