Process models is designed with following steps
- initialiate a process model for new sales order, which starts a task(task1).
- when sales order is updated, information is updated as task business data for task1. here searchTask API is used to search for task associated to process model, if found updateTask else queueTask
- once sales order entry is completed, task1 is completed and forwarded for review.
Here subprocess to used to evaluate the sales order and a new task(task2) is opened.
- task2 is assigned to sales representative(SR) for evaluation using updateTask API.
- SR will evaluated and complete the sales order. process model is completed and task2 is closed.
At step 3, i see following error messages in server log
2013-01-21 10:27:46.138 CDT [PRT.0101.0002E] ERROR: java.sql.SQLTransactionRollbackException
2013-01-21 10:27:46.138 CDT [PRT.0101.0512E] Database Storage problem. Exception: [wm-cjdbc40-0034][SQLServer JDBC Driver][SQLServer]Transaction (Process ID 106) was deadlocked on lock resources with another process and has been chosen as the deadlock victim. Rerun the transaction.
2013-01-21 10:27:56.146 CDT [ISS.0098.9999W] Trigger Retry Failure occurred for trigger Default:subscriptionTrigger: com.wm.app.b2b.server.ISRuntimeException: [Exception: Unable to connect to database!] not found in “com.wm.resources.CoreExcpMsgs”. This trigger will be automatically suspended.
2013-01-21 10:27:56.149 CDT [ISS.0098.0112I] Trigger Resource Monitor now monitoring resource availability for trigger “Default:subscriptionTrigger”.
2013-01-21 10:27:56.150 CDT [ISS.0098.0110I] Trigger Resource Monitor scheduled new system task.
2013-01-21 10:27:58.637 CDT [PRT.0101.0002E] ERROR: java.sql.SQLTransactionRollbackException
2013-01-21 10:28:08.695 CDT [ISS.0098.0049C] Exception:com.wm.app.b2b.server.ISRuntimeException: [Exception: Unable to connect to database!] not found in “com.wm.resources.CoreExcpMsgs”. while executing trigger. Rejecting Document for TriggerStore:Default:subscriptionTrigger.
Any help in resolving this issue