process is not displaying in MWS in webemthods 9.5.1

Hi All,

I have created process and successfully build and executed.
MWS is not displaying process which i executed.

If any one knows what are the config changes or setup needs to be verify in designer , IS and MWS please let me know.

Hi,

Can you try with other supported browsers? What is your default browser.

Hope you verified the IS, Database and Brokers are configured properly in MWS ?
Hope you deployed the process model using deployer?
Both Source machine, deployer machine and target machine patch fix details should sync?

Click on Business process in the MWS page and then monitor the MWS logs. Check if any error is throwing?
These are the basic check you can do!!!

Pls attach deployment report to determine root cause…Perhaps you need to check two/three things

WmMonitor home page settings in IS

WmTaskClient setting in case you using any tasks

Finally, check MwS TaskEngine settings, it should be pointing to correct IS.

HTH
best
raj

Hi veena, forgot to ask onething…were u able to see this process in source MwS after successful built and upload??

Perhaps issue at source itself

My problem is slightly different and webMethods version is 9.6. I can see the process model diagram at MWS->Administration->Business->Business Process but unable to find same business model diagram at mws ->Monitoring->Business->processInstance. here i am seeing mws logout screen instead of business process diagram.

Is the Process model enabled in mws ?

Yeah ! process model is enabled.

I guess you need to have Monitor permissions, check with your admin.

Best
~Raj

I am loggin as an Administrator.

Go to Package management. Click the Home icon for wmPRT package. then click on the process. If you are process is properly enabled then you will see your process model here. Otherwise you will not see your process model. Could you check and get back to us?

Thanks for your feedback but WMPRT Home Page showing the process model in enabled status. As I specified I can see the process model diagram at MWS->Administration->Business->Business Process but unable to find same business model diagram at mws ->Monitoring->Business->processInstance. here i am seeing mws logout screen instead of business process diagram.

Could you check Monitoring>System-wide>Problems. Let see if you find any problem!

SAG provide below fix for this issue.
MON_9.6_MWS_Fix4

Hmm…:slight_smile: Thanks for update.