problem with webmethods 4.1 and oracle 8i, help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi, guy. we met a very serious problem. We installed oracle 8i, and webMethods 4.1.1 in one machine. We found that no oracle intelligent adapters could run properly if we connect the adapter to the database. We found that the adapter is all right if it connected to a remote database. All the configuration are following:
HARDWARE:Petium 4. 1.8GH.
Software:Windows 2000. Oracle 8i, webMethods 4.1.1
Problems get when we started the oracle intelligent adapter in testing mode:

1:53:42 PM [Debug] 0 println exec SQL SELECT USER FROM DUAL
1:53:42 PM [Debug] 0 println SQL: COMMIT
1:53:42 PM Note: could not read list of integration component names from broker. This can happen if no integrations have been created for this adapter yet.
1:53:42 PM Unknown Infoset (227-1500): There is no infoset named ‘Tracking’ defined on document type ‘AdapterConfig::SouceTestApp’ in the broker.
1:53:42 PM [Debug] 0 println exec SQL SELECT value, valueNo FROM awo_dbadapter WHERE valueNo > 0 AND broker = ‘test@tcsch114’ AND adapter = ‘SouceTestApp’ AND timeStamp != 1061531621 ORDER BY valueNo
1:53:42 PM [Debug] 0 println exec SQL DELETE FROM awo_dbadapter WHERE broker = ‘test@tcsch114’ and adapter = ‘SouceTestApp’ AND timeStamp != 1061531621

I build a broker named ‘test@tcsch114’ , and did nothing about it any further.what did it mean :"could not read list of integration component names from broker. This can happen if no integrations have been created for this adapter yet.
"???
it is strange that if we connect the adapater to remote oracle 8i , everything went fine. And remote oracle adapter could also connect to my orcacle database. What happened?
Any help will be appreciated!!!Thanks in advance.

“could not read list of integration component names from broker. This can happen if no integrations have been created for this adapter yet” Simp;ey means that you have not created any Integrations yet via the Enterprise Integrator.

Hi,

In this regard, I would like to ask following questions.

1. Does evaluation copy supplied Oracle8i Adapter
  2. What is the adapter name and how can I get it

I asked those questions because I am not able to connect the remote Oracle8i DB.

Thanks & regards.