Problem with concurrent triggers

Hi everyone,
We use a trigger with these settings:
processing mode: “concurrent”
max execution thread: 10

When we deliver the package containing this trigger, on the target the trigger appears “not connected” in the client list of the WmBrokerAdmin of the target IS, and indeed, it doesn’t catch any published document.
The solution we have found is to set the trigger to “serial”, then back to “concurrent”, and after that everything works…

Is there an explanation for this?

By the way, we use IS 6.1 and Broker 6.5

What were the trigger setting on target package before deploying the new changes?
Changing b/n Serial and Concurrent settings can make the trigger dysfunctional while the queue is not empty.

Check error messages in the server error log for this trigger.

Cheers
Guna
http://www.nibodo.com

Indeed I found these errors in the logs when deploying the new package:

2009-07-30 17:52:56 MEST [ISS.0099.0003E] Unable to create Broker Transport BRK_FLO_11320__alfas_pfi_b2b.trigger_sendData_trigger. Exception com.wm.app.b2b.server.dispatcher.exceptions.TransportException: [ISS.0098.9014] BrokerException: Out of Range (221-3429): The shared document ordering value in the client's descriptor is not a valid value for this Broker.
2009-07-30 17:52:56 MEST [ISS.0098.0036C] alfas_pfi_b2b.trigger:sendData_trigger encountered Transport Exception: [ISS.0098.9014] BrokerException: Out of Range (221-3429): The shared document ordering value in the client's descriptor is not a valid value for this Broker.

I don’t know what a “document ordering value” is… :frowning:

No change was supposed to be made by the delivered either on the document or the trigger: all concerned parameters were the same.

The queue was empty before and during delivery.

Thanks for your support!

Hi,

It seems like the issue described By Rob in this thread: [URL]wmusers.com

Cheers
Guna
http://www.nibodo.com

I faced a similar issue, as a solution I deleted the clients on the Broker first… and when they got recreated again they were working fine.