problem in pub.jms:Receive

Hi

i am trying to use the builtin services to receive the JMS message from the Topic. To use the pub.jms:Receive service we have to give the Consumer as input. To create Consumer i am using pub.jms:createConsumer flow service. The inputs given to this service are ConnectionAliasName as JMS Connection alias name, Destination name as the Destination lookup name and destinationType as Topic. but it is giving me the following error.

[ISS.0134.9049] Active Consumer services do not support transactions at this time.

the transaction type selected for JMS connection alias is XA_TRANSACTION. whenever i tried it with LOCAL or NO TRANSACTION, the connection didnt get enabled.

Thanks,
anilellendula.

anilellendula,

Check this out [url]https://advantage.webmethods.com/advantage?targChanId=kb_home&oid=1614330666[/url]

Cheers,
Akshith

Hi Akshith,

i have already had a look at that link but whenever i tried to make the JMS connection alias using NO_TRANSACTION or LOCAL_TRANSACTION it is giving me the following error

com.wm.app.b2b.server.jms.JMSSubsystemException: [ISS.0134.9040] Transaction Type must be XA when using an XA Connection Factory.

so i make it as XA_TRANSACTION, and connection got enabled. is there any other way to deal with this problem.

Thanks,
anilellendula

Hi Anil,
I’m having the same problem when i create a JMS alias for Apache QPID broker.
Due to this I couldn’t use the JMS trigger / send /receive services to access the queues of this new JMS compliant broker.
Please help as it’s urgent.

Thanks,
Kamal

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.