Portlet Include does not work with Toggle Tabs in IE8

Hi,

I would need advice on how to successfully integrate Portlet Include control with Toggle Tabs.

We use a general Portlet View (GV) in our application to switch between specific Portlet Views (S1, S2, …, S7).
GV contains a Toggle Tabs control with an afferent group of Hideable Panels. Each Hideable Panel contains an Import Template View control for a specific Portlet View.

I changed the content of one of these specific Portlet Views (S5) to contain a Portlet Include control - directly in View Root, in order to avoid nested Forms.
The included portlet is part of another Portlet Application (which contains reusable components) and it contains an Async Table.

The problem is that, when I access the application from IE8 and navigate to S5 tab, the view is empty. It is rendered only after refresh in the browser, but afterwards the search in the Async Table does not work. The error is: “[POP.012.0001.wm_cafshared/hidden] A server error occured. The state of this page may be out of sync with the server.”

It works with Firefox 12.
The reusable component was integrated with Portlet Include in other projects, which do not use Toggle Tabs for rendering portlets, and it works in that cases with IE8.

Thanks.

I solved half of the Problem, the rendering of the included Portlet View in IE8.
I had to change the control type of the Hideable Panel which imports the template View with Portlet Include to a non-concealeable control like Block Panel. Block Panel has to have the same render condition as the value property of Toggle Tabs.

But this does not make the application work, as the problem with “[POP.012.0001.wm_cafshared/hidden] A server error occured. The state of this page may be out of sync with the server.” is still present.