Portlet Include control cache problem

Hi,
The issue is we have a portlet view in which portlet include control is added in modal dialog and it is toggled based on a link, the portlet which is displayed in the modal dialog has icons which when clicked display other views as pop ups. After closing them ,next time when I click the link the pop up is displayed and not the portlet that needs to be displayed.
Please let me know if there is any way by which I can set the reset state and I am not sure why this is caching and we are using 7.1.3.

Regards,
Teja

I’ve created a portlet with a dialog, which includes portlet which has various icons each of which has a popup panel which includes a separate portlet view and all seemed to be functioning fine on 7.1.3.

Could you have a look at the attached project and see if it is the same scenario as you are attempting?

Regards,
–mark
ImportPortletTestApp.zip (17.6 KB)

Hi mimel,
Thanks for the reply, but I could not import it and it displayed invoke target exception. I tried to import it as existing CAF project. Can you check it once again?

Regards,
Teja

The issue was resolved when the lazy load property of modal dialog was set to false , but could not understand the importance of this property. If any one has knowledge about this , Please update as it would be helpful.

Regards,
Teja

There is some information about lazy loading in the Designer Online Help Please see Designer CAF Development → User Interface Controls Reference → User Interface Controls Concepts → Hideable Controls.

Regards,
–mark