pls help me a solution for assy command button

hi all,

i have 4 hideable panels in single view, which having input controls in it and assy command button for next and previous, on load 1 st hideable panel set visible, input controls having client side validation in all hideable panels ex: required true in all hideable panels,if i click next assy command button written javascript to visable 2nd hideable panel , which showing input controls with validation errors initially of 2nd hidable controls, here i need if i click the assy command button in 1st hideable panel should validate controls inside of 1st hideable panel and should show the 2nd hideable panel without showing validation errors of that input controls initaily and if any validation errors in first hideable controls i need to show validation failed image(wrong symbol) in one place ,if validation pass i need to show the pass image(right symbol) in one place, if i click back button from 2nd hideable panel to should navigate to 1st hideable panel and show the validation errors of first hideable panel controls with brief message, here am using specific messages control in all hideable panel and written java script to visible respective hideable panel while clicking back and next assy command button.

please help me it will be great helpful to me for your suggestions.

regards,
anil kumar e

Hi Anil

There is a property in Hideable panel’s display tab : Disabled when hidden;
If it is set to true, the inputs contained in the panel are disabled so as to restrict them from submitting.

Regards…
Abhishek

Hi Anil

There is a property in Hideable panel’s display tab : Disabled when hidden;
If it is set to true, the inputs contained in the panel are disabled so as to restrict them from submitting.