Pip3A4PurchaseOrderRequest not found error

Hi,

I have installed one third party package, which gives me error :“<error>[B2BSERV.0062.9022] “wm.b2b.rn.rec.PIPs.PIP3A4vV02_00:Pip3A4PurchaseOrderRequest” - object does not exist</error>” .
I found that the one of the service make call to record reference “wm.b2b.rn.rec.PIPs.PIP3A4vV02_00:Pip3A4PurchaseOrderRequest” which doesnot exists.
Please check attached screen shot.
Where can i find this?

My primary goal is to post the rosettanet formated xml(3A4 PO) to our supplier and accept the 3A4 PO Confirmation and Ack. Are there any ready packages available which can be used?

Please suggest.

Thanks,
Ajay

error_not_found.ZIP (21.1 k)

Ajay,

You can get the PIP 3A4 MessageGuideline from the Rossettanet.org website and download the schemas and load it in the developer to create a 3A4 document type and do a recordReference where ever it is applied.

There is no readily package available,basically you have to develop the 3A4 PORequest(inbound) and Response outbound messages using webMethods/Rosettanet Module (WmRosettanet,WmIPRoot packages are needed for doing this RN implementation).

HTH,
RMG.

Check in this site for WM-Rosettanet implementation to download the necessary documentation on Rosettanet Module.

http://Advantage.webmethods.com

Hey,

Thanks a lot for your input. I downloaded the Rosettanet PIPs(containing 3A4_MS_V02_00_PurchaseOrderRequest.dtd) and loaded in to the developer by creating new record.

Thanks,
Ajay