PIP model fails at Wait step with missing end tag error

Hi ,

We are facing problem with our 2 way PIP models .

We receive the 3A4, process to backend ,but models fails on receiving the confirmation document on wait step.

Error details as below :
com.wm.estd.rosettaNet.RosettaNetException: com.wm.estd.common.trp.IPException:
[ESIPRT.000000.000001] [ESIPRT.000000.000001] [ESIPRT.000000.000001] [ESIPRT.000000.000001]
Error Message: com.wm.lang.xml.WMDocumentException: [ISC.0042.9325] Element is missing end tag
Suggested Action:
Level: Level:
Service Call Stack
Error: Error while executing service wm.estd.common.util:documentToRecords

Anybody faced similar issues ?
Any recommendations ?

check if the ServiceHeader xml is a proper XML, it may not encode some special characters properly.

I was also thinking something to do with encoding ,but not sure .

The xml header appears to be fine with UTF encoding as below

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

Is there any option to turn off the encoding an check ?

just add few points here …

What is even more strange the confirmation document does not contain element ProprietaryReferenceIdentifier as mentioned in error message.

This element is present in anothere 5C2 confirmation which we test in parallel.
The 5C2 Conirmation fails with error as below :

Error Message: com.wm.lang.xml.WMDocumentException: [ISC.0042.9325] Element is missing end tag

I doubt if this is problem with *body element in FreeFormText or value in ProprietaryReferenceIdentifier including ‘/’
eg value
1354562/001/002

Any thoughts ?

just add few points here …

What is even more strange the confirmation document does not contain element ProprietaryReferenceIdentifier as mentioned in error message.

This element is present in anothere 5C2 confirmation which we test in parallel.
The 5C2 Conirmation fails with error as below :

I doubt if this is problem with *body element in FreeFormText or value in ProprietaryReferenceIdentifier including ‘/’
eg value
1354562/001/002

Any thoughts ?

the encoding I’m talking about is the xml encoding for special characters.
For example, you can’t have & directly in a xml content.

if you don’t mind, post the whole ServiceHeader here, so others can review for you.

the encoding I’m talking about is the xml encoding for special characters.
For example, you can’t have & directly in a xml content.

if you don’t mind, post the whole ServiceHeader here, so others can review for you.

There is only internal document from backend here .
This is sent to TN via file polling port and the model is triggered .But fails at wait step immediately after receive

The wait step in the process model fails and hence there is not RNO created with headers .
Any thoughts ?