Payload is not processed

eryone, I would like to start off by saying thank you for looking at my post.

I have a strange situation which started occurring after a DB and webmethod servers restart. We started just recently receiving this error in TN only at certain times with various clients. The error is as follows “Either security check failed or error/warning occurred while processing inbound message.” or more in detail "
wm.tn.doc:updateAttributes
com.wm.app.tn.err.EXMLException: wm.tn.doc:updateAttributes com.wm.app.tn.db.DatastoreException BizDocStore.updateAttributes (0) java.sql.SQLException: [wm-cjdbc40-0034][SQLServer JDBC Driver][SQLServer]Transaction (Process ID 78) was deadlocked on lock resources with another process and has been chosen as the deadlock victim. Rerun the transaction. (1) java.sql.SQLException: [wm-cjdbc40-0034][SQLServer JDBC Driver][SQLServer]Transaction (Process ID 78) was deadlocked on lock resources with another process and has been chosen as the deadlock victim. Rerun the transaction. java.sql.SQLException: [wm-cjdbc40-0034][SQLServer JDBC Driver][SQLServer]Transaction (Process ID 78) was deadlocked on lock resources with another process and has been chosen as the deadlock victim. Rerun the transaction. java.sql.SQLException: [wm-cjdbc40-0034][SQLServer JDBC Driver][

"
All clients are sending AS2 and its either straight EDI or XML . Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again,
Marlon

What IS/TN version and DB are you on? Any change/update happened to TN DB tables/custom attributes recently?

Also try this option if it fits your env:
For the deadlock error, needed to append SendStringParametersAsUnicode=false to the db url for the TN Connection specification. They added this right after/before the selectMethod=cursor; section of the db url. This is only helpful for MS SQL Server databases.

Other Properties: SendStringParametersAsUnicode=false; selectMethod=cursor

HTH,
RMG

hi thank you for your reply, IS version is 7.1.2.0.118 and TN is 7.1.2.0.118 our DB is SQL Server 2005. We have had no DB changes in awhile after checking with our Network team.

Did you try the above option in the TN Connection?

Thanks again for the reply, but in TN console where abouts would I add these Params?

Not TNConsole,but in the JDBC Adapter connection for TN…

Thanks for that, seems we have already done that. Any other ideas, I look in IS and see this in the error log

com.wm.app.tn.err.EXMLException: wm.tn.doc:updateAttributes com.wm.app.tn.db.DatastoreException BizDocStore.updateAttributes (0) java.sql.SQLException: [wm-cjdbc40-0034][SQLServer JDBC Driver][SQLServer]Transaction (Process ID 77) was deadlocked on lock resources with another process and has been chosen as the deadlock victim. Rerun the transaction. (1) java.sql.SQLException: [wm-cjdbc40-0034][SQLServer JDBC Driver][SQLServer]Transaction (Process ID 77) was deadlocked on lock resources with another process and has been chosen as the deadlock victim. Rerun the transaction. java.sql.SQLException: [wm-cjdbc40-0034][SQLServer JDBC Driver][SQLServer]Transaction (Process ID 77) was deadlocked on lock resources with another process and has been chosen as the deadlock victim. Rerun the transaction. java.sql.SQLException: [wm-cjdbc40-0034][SQLServer JDBC Driver][