Passing variable from one dsp to same dsp while loading again....

Hi,

I am working in dsp pages and facing a problem while implementing paging.

When user is clicking next option then there are some variables values which i want to pass to webMethods service which will be called when same dsp will be loaded again.

first time I am showing 100 results to user and same fetching from webMethods service and now on next I want to fetch next 100 results from webMethods service and for that I want to give some values to webMethods service like row start from 100 and row end 200 like this from dsp side… the problem is I am not able to save these values even I am trying to creat hidder variables, the values are not going on webMethods side I checked with savePIpeline…

Each time I am calling the same dsp page…

please help…

thanks in advance…

Hi Bijendra,

Are you not able to assign values even after using this syntax in your DSP.

where lastRec is one of the values(say 200) returned by the service.

or are you looking for a logic how to set the boundries on the Nxt?

-Suren

Hi Suren

Thanks for your reply.

I am using in the same way…hidden variable and giving the value which I am getting from webMethod’s service after calling it once…but when I calling same dsp again …I am not the values in variables…

I am not sure what is the exact problem…but may be…because of scope I am not able to pass the value for same dsp for next time…

Can you please reply in a bit detail, so I can understand that what I am doing is right or there is some other way to pass…

Thanks,

Thanks Suren,

I got the mistake which I was doing.