Pass Types as Input to a Stored Proc

Hi,

I have a scenario where I have to pass a Table type as input to a stored procedure.
I created a JDBC adapter - Stored procedure with signature, I see the input as an object with input field type
as java.sql.struct.

How do we map an input to the adapter service ?

How do we convert the IS document so that it maps as an input to the stored procedure ?

Thanks !!
Raaj Pradeep

Hi All,

I have same scenario, like where I have to pass a Table type as input to a stored procedure.
I created a JDBC adapter - Stored procedure with signature, I see the input as an object with input field type
as java.sql.struct.

How do we map an input to the adapter service ?

How do we convert the IS document so that it maps as an input to the stored procedure ?

please suggest me how to achive these scenario.

thanks Advance

Thanks,
Guru.

While wM 8 also has adapter service template to pass on Connection to a java service from the Adapter pool, its not much useful while using Types, especially Oracle Types. The DB Connection object passed is a proxy object and cannot be used within java service to register for Oracle Type. We need a OracleConnection object, which is having additional features to handle Oracle Types (VARRAY or STRUCT). So, better write a java service.

For connection pooling, you can use any open source connection pooling mechanism, such as c3p0, dbcp or Oracle’s.