Oracle Adaptor Services Error StoredProcedure Output field reset

Hi,
I have a Adaptor service invoking a Oracle 8.1.7 stored procedure (StoredProcedureWithSignature). One fo the output fields i actually rename to a more useful name (the stored procedure output parameter is called O_TXN_DATA, which I renamed to FSMessages).
I have noticed 2 problems:

1. When the stored proc package is being recompiled, and the JDBC adaptor transaction settings are modified (eg from LOCAL_TRANSACTION TO NO_TRANSACTION), the stored procedure parameters are reset and my renaming of output field is lost.
  2. When invoking the adaptor service and stored proc is not available (package is being recompiled or reloaded), webMethods throws an error (A, below) and all SP parameters in Adaptor Service are erased. This occurs if a flow which invoked Adaptor Service is scheduled to run periodically in a DEV or TEST environment, and an ORACLE developer is doing a recompile.

Error A:
ART.117.4002] Adapter Runtime (Adapter Service): Unable to invoke adapter service MLChamp.sirius:getAuthorisedMessages.
[ADA.1.316] Cannot execute the SQL statement “{call DBPK_WM_CT_INTERFACE.GET_AUTHORISED_MESSAGES( ?, ?, ?)}”. "
(65000/6550) ORA-06550: line 1, column 7:
PLS-00905: object WMETHODS.DBPK_WM_CT_INTERFACE is invalid

Is there a service pack or known workaround for this ? The implication of this is that scheduled services in non-production environments which invoke stored procedures are at risk of being corrupted silently, after testing is completed, and my be deployed into production with incorrect or absent stored proc parameters.

Version details are as follows:

OS: Windows 2000 Server/Professional (happens on both) 
JDBC Adaptor : 6.0.3.1 build 8 
IS : 6.1 with  IS_6-1_FP1, IS_6-1_FP2, build 132 

Regards,
Serge Merzliakov